Thursday, November 9, 2017

Let's try something different

This week's post is a little different than usual. Below I will link "This Week in 27 Photos" published by CNN on October 27th. The slideshow provides images of events that happened around the world this past week. Some good, some bad but all reflect the world we live in and the myriad of people, cultures, arts, and so many other things we have come to blend together. The slide covers events and organizations like floods, ISIS, North Korea, forrest fires, activist and a few others.

Honestly, I just thought some of the photos were beautiful and needed to be shared!

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/26/world/gallery/week-in-photos-1027/index.html


Picture # 12 is my favorite!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you posted something more visual. It was a great refresher in terms of blog material. I myself am finding it hard to pick articles and subjects to keep it fresh by this point and it's probably because I'm getting overwhelmed with work and school but never the less I did enjoy photos 3, 23, and 27.

    3, because my girlfriend is Mexican and we were able to do the day of the dead festive and I was able to help her with setting up the store for the occasion which was a lot of work but totally worth it! I had a blast.

    23,because it shows something which is occurring in Israel which I personally am curious about and our media will not touch that subject with a 40 foot poll.

    lastly, 27 because I just find nature to be an awe inspiring force which even in negative or positive situations leaves you just saying "wow".

    Welp, I enjoyed your post. Hopefully I can take something like this and work off it for my own blog this week. Still not sure what I'm going to do...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this. Number 8 was my favorite. Its refreshing to see unity in a time where everyone seems so divided.

    ReplyDelete